The cost to hold one summer camp program is approximately $1,500 per camper. Since all campers attend camp via sponsorships, we rely heavily on financial and in-kind donations of any size! Below is a list of typical items needed for camp. If you are interested in donating in-kind items or know of a corporation that would be interested in sponsoring us for some of our needs, please contact
us. Your support is very much appreciated.
- Airline Miles
- Transferable Tickets
- Airline Coupons
- Bus or Van transportation to/from campsite
- Disposable Cameras
- Video Camera Film
- Polaroid Film
- Onsite photography
- Film developing coupons/gift certificates
Other Camp Items:
- We are looking for sponsors for Water Bottles, Hats, Rain Ponchos, Buttons, Journals and more.
Personal Camper Items
- Travel size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, lotion, sunscreen, chap stick, toothbrushes, and soap (new, unopened)
- New plastic sheeting for twin size mattresses
Scrapbooking Booking Project (enough supplies for 150 scrapbooks)
- Small scrapbooks
- Miscellaneous scrap booking supplies
Leisure time arts and craft supplies
- Lanyard (multiple colors), key chain hooks
- Embroidery Floss (assorted colors)
- Hemp Rope and Beads (to make bracelets and necklaces)
- Sketch Pads
- Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils
Life Seminar Mentoring Program
- Items such as backpacks, resource materials on resume writing, pen and pencil sets, leather-bound notebooks (for interviewing or taking notes).
- Other support items for our older campers looking to enter college and joining the work force.
- New toys/gifts for boys and girls age 8-18 that cost $10 or less. The campers will purchase these gifts with Camp To Belong Fun Money for their siblings' birthday present. They will present these gifts at our Birthday Party during camp.
- Individual-sized birthday cakes
- Drink and snack items